Personal Loan with Flexible Repayment Plan
What is Personal Loan?
Personal loan also called as unsecured loan. These loans are often used by borrowers for small purchases or unexpected expenses that assist borrowers with their finance.
With a personal loan, you can meet your financial requirements taking care of all kinds of expenses in the short time period.
How to apply for personal loan with us?
1. You need to apply with your NRIC (must) and latest pay slips (if available).
2. You need to be employed.
3. You are required to retrieve your last 15 months CPF contribution history statement.
How to repay your loan with us?
1. Pay cash at our office
2. Bank transfer
3. Use the Cash Deposit Machine to deposit into Quick Credit Accounts
Why take personal loan from Quick Credit?
Hassle-free, and competitive interest rates for Personal Loan / Payday Loan in Singapore!
How much money can I borrow?
You can borrow any amount with a secured loan.
For unsecured loans, you can borrow:
- Up to $3,000, if your annual income is less than $20,000;
- Up to 2 months’ income, if your annual income is $20,000 and above but less than $30,000;
- Up to 4 months’ income, if your annual income is $30,000 and above but less than $120,000; and
- Any amount, if your annual income is $120,000 and above
However, it is important to take up a loan that is affordable to you and not take on too much.
Quick Credit Personal Loan
1. Allow you to payback your loans using a flexible repayment plan.
2. Packages are catered to meet to your needs.
3. Offer structured repayment terms that are easy for you to understand.
Tips Before Taking Loan
1. Be cautions / understand the loan statement at right sense.
2. To think several times, analyze and decide.
3. Understand all the terms and conditions clearly in details.
Check out the Payday loan, click here!
CALL US NOW TO APPLY @ 6899 6188
VISIT US AT JURONG EAST, IMM BUILDING #04-01A/B
For any further clarifications or changes for the data provided by you and the purposes that it will be used for, you may wish to contact Carol Tan (Data Protection Officer) at firstname.lastname@example.org