Choa Chu Kang has located West of Singapore with well planning residential town. In any case, you require urgent cash just approaching to best licensed money lender in Choa Chu Kang– Quick Credit Pte Ltd. We comprehend the urge for money for emergency expenses or the accomplishment of commitments. In the event, you need funds for your wedding, vacations or even in an emergency situation we provide several moneylender services with low and competitive interest rates.
Besides that, we also know that people search for a licensed moneylender company that’s reliable and provide low-interest rates, especially in some other areas. Therefore, Quick Credit strive to offer services in other areas like Choa Chu Kang.
Advantages of Quick Credit loans:
- We offering various types of loans with low-interest rates.
- Adaptable loan tenure to fulfill every borrower’s needs.
- Simple monthly repayment plans that fit one’s paying capacity.
- The kindly staff explains the loan term in detail.
Quick Credit Licensed Moneylender Services
- Personal Loan is designed to meet your individualistic needs, you can make use of the money to pay off the hospitalization fees, home renovation, wedding expenses, etc.
- Bridging loan is a short-term loan, e.g. you are in the process of selling your current house and purchase of a new house.
- Business Loan is specially created for SME entrepreneurs in Singapore. They can make use of the loan to expanding their business.
- Payday Loan is to assist you when there are unexpected expenses.
Several Steps to Build Your Financial Portfolio
Running a startup or a small business comes with great responsibility. As the business owner, you need to focus on the expansion and growth of the business. Many times you might become so involved in the business activities that you may forget to create your own financial portfolio. You need to know that it is important to create a financial portfolio so that you can have a one-stop solution to build wealth beyond your regular income.
Calculate the Percentage of the Portfolio in Each Asset Class
The asset class is nothing but breaking down the buckets into sub-buckets. For instance, if you have decided to invest 40% of your money in stocks, you can split the money by 25% in the Singaporean market and 10% in the international market.
- 40% of stocks
- 25% Singaporean stocks
- 10% of the developed markets (international)
- 5% of emerging markets (international)
Calculating the buckets is simple. The total of each group is divided into the portfolio. If you have too many assets, you can reduce the number of breakdowns.
Calculate the Difference for Each Asset Class
When you self-assess the portfolio, you have a far off plan to understand where you are standing financially. You need to simply calculate the returns of these investments and their difference caused due to the volatility of the market. For instance, if you have got 5% returns in scrap, you may use that to invest in the stock market or cover some additional expenses.
Set Financial Goals
Since you have listed down the assets and liabilities, you need to set some financial goals that you want to achieve. When you have your financial goals in place, you will have a clear thought about the right instruments that you want to invest. For instance, you need to buy a building for your business in the long run, you would need long-term or medium-term instrument that will help you purchase a building after a specific period. When your goals are clear, you pick the right instruments that fulfill your goals. Ask yourself these questions to get a clear view:
- How big is my portfolio?
- What is my risk appetite?
- Is my portfolio diverse enough to protect me and my business from any type of market volatility?
- Can I stick to my investment plan?
- How long should I plan to hold on to the securities in my portfolio?
Be Patient and Disciplined
Once your goals are set and your investment options are clear, it calls for consistency and regularity with the decisions that you have taken to achieve those goals. Review your portfolio from time to time and make sure to rebalance it every year or month to know your performance and compare it accordingly. Pick an investment option of instruments that have monthly options to help you achieve the returns that you are expecting at the end of the period.
Though your business needs you, your personal finance should support you and business, making it just as important as your business’s growth. So make your financial portfolio today!
Moneylender in Tiong Bahru
Bukit Panjang Money Lender
Dover Personal Loan
Moneylender in Redhill
Moneylender in Queenstown