Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I apply for a Personal Loan?
- You can apply for a loan online or you can call us at 68996188. Alternatively, we’d be happy to see you at our Quick Credit office at IMM Building, 2 Jurong East Street 21, #04-01A.
2. What loans do you offer?
- We have a variety of secured and unsecured loans which include Personal Loan, Bridging Loan, and Payday Loan.
3. Which loan is right for me?
- This depends on why you need the loan, and the amount you wish to borrow. See our Loans Services page for more details.
4. How much money can I borrow?
- You can borrow any amount with a secured loan.
For unsecured loans, if you are Singaporean can borrow:
- Up to $3,000, if your annual income is less than $20,000;
- Up to 6x of your monthly income, if your annual income is $20,000 and above.
For unsecured loans, if you are foreigner residing in Singapore can borrow:
- Up to $500, if your annual income is less than $10,000;
- Up to 2x monthly $3,000, if your annual income is less than $10,000 – $20,000 (whichever is lower);
- Up to 6 months’ income, if your annual income is $20,000 and above.
However, it is important to take up a loan that is affordable to you and not take on too much.
5. Can I pay off my Personal Loan early and will I be charged if I do?
- With a Personal Loan, you can settle at any time in full. If you’d like to know more, call us at 68996188 and we’d be happy to advise you accordingly.
6. Can I top-up my existing Personal Loan?
- Yes, we’d be happy to discuss it with you. Drop by at our Quick Credit office at IMM Building, 2 Jurong East Street 21 #04-01A/B or call us at 68996188 and we will talk you through the process.
7. Can I defer my payment?
- Yes. We’d be happy to discuss this with you.
8. How do I make repayments?
- You can make repayments of your loans via Internet Banking/ATM transfer or drop by at our Quick Credit office.
For any further clarifications or changes for the data provided by you and the purposes that it will be used for, you may wish to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org